Diplomas Count 2013 State Graduation Briefs
All reports are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please click here to get the Adobe Reader .
Only $4.95 for a PDF of your State Graduation Brief or the National Graduation Brief.
Please select a report from the drop down menu and then click BUY to purchase the PDF report.
The State Graduation Briefs are a supplement to Diplomas Count 2013 and feature concise tables, charts, and graphics to put the issues in context. See how your state compares. Your report includes:
- A detailed look at state-specific data on graduation rates
- An examination of "recoverable youth" populations and the high school graduation rate
- Graduation policies and requirements
- College and work readiness policies
State Graduation Briefs are available for each of the 50 states and the District of Columbia and compare individual state data to national data.
The National Graduation Brief includes the national average and data for the top and bottom states.
Read More: "About These Reports"
The Quality Counts Reports give you access to the data you need to assess state and national performance in key areas.
Click here to read more and make a purchase >>
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Subject Matter Expert (SME)/Teachers - English/Mathematics (High School/Grade 10 & Grade 11)
- Learning Port Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur, Ku, Malaysia
- Principal - Elementary School
- Fontana Unified School District, Fontana, CA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Executive Director
- Delaware County Intermediate Unit #25 (DCIU), Morton, PA
- Coordinator of Adult Transition Program
- Patterson Joint Unified School District, Vernalis, CA