Diplomas Count 2012: Trailing Behind, Moving Forward
Latino Students in U.S. SchoolsLatino children are the fastest-growing of the four largest racial or ethnic groups in U.S. schools. Diplomas Count 2012: Trailing Behind, Moving Forward takes a closer look at the state of schooling for this population of students, the challenges they face, and the lessons learned from some of the schools, districts, organizations, and communities that work closely with Latino students. This portrait is presented in tandem with the latest original graduation-rate analysis from the Editorial Projects in Education Research Center.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Portland Public Schools, Portland, ME
- Leave Replacement Teacher: Middle School Literature
- Great Oaks Charter Schools, NY
- School Principal
- Saint Clement School, Chicago, IL
- Executive Director
- Lake Lure Classical Academy, Lake Lure, NC
- Principal of Early Childhood Education Center
- OFJCC, Palo Alto, CA