Diplomas Count 2012: Trailing Behind, Moving Forward
Latino Students in U.S. SchoolsLatino children are the fastest-growing of the four largest racial or ethnic groups in U.S. schools. Diplomas Count 2012: Trailing Behind, Moving Forward takes a closer look at the state of schooling for this population of students, the challenges they face, and the lessons learned from some of the schools, districts, organizations, and communities that work closely with Latino students. This portrait is presented in tandem with the latest original graduation-rate analysis from the Editorial Projects in Education Research Center.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Superintendent of Schools
- St. Johns County Public Schools, Saint Augustine, FL
- Chief Financial and Operations Officer
- Norfolk Public Schools, Norfolk, VA
- Director of Operations, Buildings & Grounds
- Rutland South Supervisory Union, North Clarendon, VT
- Vice President for Education
- The Possible Project, Cambridge, MA