Spotlight on Common-Core Assessment
The Education Week Spotlight on Common-Core Assessment is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Examining early results on common-core assessments
- Previewing standards-based assessments
- Adopting testing policies and procedures
- Accommodating the needs of special education students
- Designing tests to boost student achievement
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Related Spotlights:Common Core Assessment and Curriculum
The common-core standards are giving new shape to curriculum and student assessment across the country. This Spotlight explains how the standards will impact curriculum development and the crafting of common assessments.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Technology
- UCFSD, Kennett Square, PA
- Chief Technology Officer
- Marana Unified School District, Marana, AZ
- Superintendent of Schools
- Hanover School District, Multiple Locations
- Deputy Director, Early Learning
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Seattle, WA
- Executive Director
- EPIC Academy, Chicago, IL