Spotlight on Common-Core Assessment
The Education Week Spotlight on Common-Core Assessment is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Examining early results on common-core assessments
- Previewing standards-based assessments
- Adopting testing policies and procedures
- Accommodating the needs of special education students
- Designing tests to boost student achievement
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Related Spotlights:Common Core Assessment and Curriculum
The common-core standards are giving new shape to curriculum and student assessment across the country. This Spotlight explains how the standards will impact curriculum development and the crafting of common assessments.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director of Secondary Education
- School District of Indian River County, Vero Beach, FL
- Dean of Curriculum and Instruction
- UP Education Network, Springfield, MA
- Esmeralda County School District, Goldfield, NV
- East High School Principal
- Columbus City Schools, Columbus, OH
- Assistant Principal of Operations: El Paso
- IDEA Public Schools, El Paso, TX