Spotlight on Common-Core Assessment
The Education Week Spotlight on Common-Core Assessment is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Examining early results on common-core assessments
- Previewing standards-based assessments
- Adopting testing policies and procedures
- Accommodating the needs of special education students
- Designing tests to boost student achievement
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Related Spotlights:Common Core Assessment and Curriculum
The common-core standards are giving new shape to curriculum and student assessment across the country. This Spotlight explains how the standards will impact curriculum development and the crafting of common assessments.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- EDUC-DEPUTY STATE SUPERINTENDENT
- Mississippi Department of Education, Jackson, MS
- Superintendent of Schools
- North Shore School District, Nassau County, NY
- Special Education - LD/BD Self Contained
- International Leadership of Texas, Richardson, TX
- Director, Governmental Relations
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, FL
- Senior Practice Associate – K-12 Literacy
- The Education Trust, Washington, DC