(E-Book) Implementing Common Standards: How School Districts Are Preparing for the New Math and Reading Standards
In order to implement the Common Core State Standards, educators need instructional materials and assessments. But not all states are moving at the same pace, and some districts are finding common-core resources in short supply.
This e-book features reporting and commentaries from Education Week handpicked by our editors.
The coverage highlights curriculum, professional development, and online resources available to help districts prepare for the common core.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Martin De Porres, Rockaway Park, NY
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- Coordinator of Elementary STEM
- 251 S. Prince St. Lancaster PA 17603, Lancaster, PA
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA
- High School Principal - Walnut Hills High School
- School Exec Connect, Cincinnati, OH