(E-Book) Implementing Common Standards: How School Districts Are Preparing for the New Math and Reading Standards
In order to implement the Common Core State Standards, educators need instructional materials and assessments. But not all states are moving at the same pace, and some districts are finding common-core resources in short supply.
This e-book features reporting and commentaries from Education Week handpicked by our editors.
The coverage highlights curriculum, professional development, and online resources available to help districts prepare for the common core.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Classroom Teacher (General Teaching Pool)
- Cincinnati Public Schools, Cincinnati, OH
- Free Online K-12 Education Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US
- Principal, Highland Springs High School
- Henrico County Public Schools, Henrico, VA
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Pinellas County Schools, Largo, FL
- TEACHERS NEEDED
- Polk County Schools, MULTIPLE LOCATIONS, FL