Using Walkthroughs as a School Improvement Tool
Walkthroughs have become increasingly popular in schools across the country, with protocols, training, and even ways to use handheld devices to make recording and reporting more efficient developed to support school efforts. However, effective use of the approach should begin with a thorough understanding of the process. 13 pages.
This Informed Educator is an expanded version of a chapter that appears in a recent ERS publication, The Principal’s Playbook: Tackling School Improvement.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Saint Louis Public School Principal Positions
- Saint Louis Public Schools, Saint Louis, MO
- Math Instructor
- Cassadaga Job Corps Academy, Cassadaga, NY
- Sheboygan Area School District, Sheboygan, WI
- Director of Media Relations and Public Affairs
- AIR, DC
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY