Using Walkthroughs as a School Improvement Tool
Walkthroughs have become increasingly popular in schools across the country, with protocols, training, and even ways to use handheld devices to make recording and reporting more efficient developed to support school efforts. However, effective use of the approach should begin with a thorough understanding of the process. 13 pages.
This Informed Educator is an expanded version of a chapter that appears in a recent ERS publication, The Principal’s Playbook: Tackling School Improvement.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant State Superintendent of Early Childhood Development
- Maryland State Department of Education, Baltimore, MD
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- Associate Dean of the School of Education
- Trinity Washington University, Washington, DC 20017, DC
- Butler School District 53, Libertyville, IL