Using Walkthroughs as a School Improvement Tool
Walkthroughs have become increasingly popular in schools across the country, with protocols, training, and even ways to use handheld devices to make recording and reporting more efficient developed to support school efforts. However, effective use of the approach should begin with a thorough understanding of the process. 13 pages.
This Informed Educator is an expanded version of a chapter that appears in a recent ERS publication, The Principal’s Playbook: Tackling School Improvement.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle/Upper School Math & Science Teachers
- Academy of the Sacred Heart, New Orleans, LA
- DIRECTOR OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT
- Boulder Valley School District, Boulder, CO
- Teachers Latin America Hiring Fair - Houston, Texas - Jan. 27th-28th, 2017
- Teachers Latin America, Multiple Locations
- Educational Services Director
- Foundation for Blind Children, Phoenix, AZ
- Elementary Principal
- State College Area School District, State College, PA