Using Walkthroughs as a School Improvement Tool
Walkthroughs have become increasingly popular in schools across the country, with protocols, training, and even ways to use handheld devices to make recording and reporting more efficient developed to support school efforts. However, effective use of the approach should begin with a thorough understanding of the process. 13 pages.
This Informed Educator is an expanded version of a chapter that appears in a recent ERS publication, The Principal’s Playbook: Tackling School Improvement.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Charlottesville, Virginia Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Albemarle County Public Schools, Charlottesville, VA
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Seattle, Washington Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, WA
- Free Online K-12 STEM Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Boston, Massachusetts Public Schools Join Our Free Online STEM
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Milwaukee, Wisconsin SchoolsJoin Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI