Using Program Evaluation to Support Academic Excellence
This Informed Educator critically evaluates K-12 public education, focusing on the achievement of students. This evaluation was developed over 20 years, covering three different school systems and from a variety of leadership roles, educational programs, and curricula. 12 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Ben Bronz Foundation, Inc. Executive Director
- NESDEC, W Hartford, CT
- Superintendent of Schools
- Edina Public Schools, Edina, MN
- Head of Upper School
- The Ramaz School, NY
- Williamsburg-James City County Public Schools, Williamsburg, VA
- FLOSSMOOR SCHOOL DISTRICT 161, Chicago Heights, IL