The Obama Education Plan: An Education Week Guide
- Education Policy and Trends
Context and insights on the educational priorities of the Obama administration. This book is compiled by Education Week and offers information and opinion on Obama's key educational priorities, which includes expanding early education, improving teacher quality, supporting school innovation, making math and science a national priority, addressing the dropout crisis, and improving college access and affordability. 240 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- High School Principal
- SAS, Shanghai, Sh, China
- Saint Louis Public School Principal Positions
- Saint Louis Public Schools, Saint Louis, MO
- Test Development Specialist
- Hawaii Department of Education, HI
- School Superintendent
- Ichabod Crane Central School District, Valatie, NY