The Mentor Program Kit: Step-by-Step Guidelines for Developing a Mentoring Program to Help New Teachers Succeed
- Teaching Profession
This book provides step-by-step guidelines for initiating a new mentor program or improving a current program. It provides answers to questions about the importance of a mentor program and about the support needed to make your program successful. You will learn what decisions need to be made early in establishing your program, what makes a good mentor, how to pair mentors with new teachers, and how to embed your mentor program into existing professional development programs. The Appendices include practical checklists, sample applications, rating sheets, evaluations, templates, and more that will help you get your mentor program up and running. 80 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Seattle, Washington Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, WA
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Charlottesville, Virginia Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Albemarle County Public Schools, Charlottesville, VA
- Free Online K-12 STEM Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Milwaukee, Wisconsin SchoolsJoin Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Boston, Massachusetts Public Schools Join Our Free Online STEM
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA