The 4-Day School Week
This Informed Educator examines the use of a 4-day school week as a way to reduce expenses while using limited resources most effectively. Discussion focuses on various models of 4-day week schedules, what to do during the fifth day, and how 4-day school weeks affect extracurricular activities. Detailed discussion of financial savings, student achievement, teaching practice, and stakeholder satisfaction is also included. 16 Pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Chappelow K-8 Arts School
- Weld County School District 6, Greeley, CO
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Regional Superintendent
- DeKalb County School District, Stone Mountain, GA
- PRINCIPAL - CENTAURUS HIGH SCHOOL
- Boulder Valley School District, Lafayette, CO