The Book Whisperer: Awakening the Inner Reader in Every Child
- Curriculum and Instruction
Teacher-author Donalyn Miller has yet to meet a student she couldn’t turn into a reader. Miller offers inspiring insights on embracing students' choices in books and independent reading in the classroom and developing lifelong readers. 240 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Science Teacher
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Charter School, Boston, MA
- High School Principal (18-19 SY)
- Indianapolis Public Schools, Indianapolis, IN
- SLF Consulting, Fairfield, AL
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- Special Education ELA Teacher, Gr. 9-12 (SY17-18)
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston, MA