The Book Whisperer: Awakening the Inner Reader in Every Child
- Curriculum and Instruction
Teacher-author Donalyn Miller has yet to meet a student she couldn’t turn into a reader. Miller offers inspiring insights on embracing students' choices in books and independent reading in the classroom and developing lifelong readers. 240 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Officer, Education, Advocacy and Special Projects
- William Penn Foundation, Philadelphia, PA
- Teachers Latin America Hiring Fair - Houston, Texas - Jan. 27th-28th, 2017
- Teachers Latin America, Multiple Locations
- Middle/Upper School Math & Science Teachers
- Academy of the Sacred Heart, New Orleans, LA
- Elementary Principal
- State College Area School District, State College, PA
- DIRECTOR OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT
- Boulder Valley School District, Boulder, CO