The Book Whisperer: Awakening the Inner Reader in Every Child
- Curriculum and Instruction
Teacher-author Donalyn Miller has yet to meet a student she couldn’t turn into a reader. Miller offers inspiring insights on embracing students' choices in books and independent reading in the classroom and developing lifelong readers. 240 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Deputy Executive Director
- National Assessment Governing Board, Washington, DC
- Director, Risk Management and Insurance
- Pinellas County Schools, Largo, FL
- Senior Director, AP Digital Product Management
- The College Board, New York, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Allentown School District, PA
- DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY
- Austin Preparatory School, Reading, MA