Teaching and Testing Early Reading
This Focus On provides an overview of several key early literacy components: phonemic awareness, alphabet knowledge, concepts of print, oral language development, writing, family literacy, and reading aloud. Suggestions for assessing early literacy development are provided, and examples of implementation of effective early literacy practices are given. View Table of Contents.
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School
- Rossman School, St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
- Spanish Immersion - Elementary
- Fox Chapel Area School District, Fox Chapel, PA
- Chief Academic Officer
- School District of Lee County, Fort Myers, FL, FL
- City of Cape Coral Charter School Authority, Cape Coral, FL
- Lower School Principal
- Sidwell Friends School, Bethesda, MD