Supporting Student Learning Through Effective Use of Resources
With today's tough economic conditions, making a strategic connection between available resources and goals for student learning is a critical element of district and school leaders' responsibilities. This Informed Educator focuses on issues important to strengthening this connection. 13 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA
- School Principal
- Redd School, Houston, TX
- Butler School District 53, Libertyville, IL
- High School Principal 12 Month Position
- School District of Osceola County, Florida, Multiple Locations