Superintendent's Briefing Book, 2011
- District Leadership
The 2011 edition provides comprehensive yet concise overviews of the best thinking available on a wide range of PreK-12 education concerns. This resource will prove invaluable in making research-based decisions with confidence, and in identifying programs and practices that will improve student achievement. Among the issues covered in the 416-page binder are: teacher evaluation and development, staff compensation, principal leadership, budget and finance issues, effective communications, and more! Use this to get up to speed on key preK-12 topics and issues and share information with staffers. 416 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Principal 12 Month Position
- School District of Osceola County, Florida, Multiple Locations
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- Butler School District 53, Libertyville, IL
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA
- Area Superintendent
- ArlingtonISD, Arlington, TX