Superintendent's Briefing Book, 2011
- District Leadership
The 2011 edition provides comprehensive yet concise overviews of the best thinking available on a wide range of PreK-12 education concerns. This resource will prove invaluable in making research-based decisions with confidence, and in identifying programs and practices that will improve student achievement. Among the issues covered in the 416-page binder are: teacher evaluation and development, staff compensation, principal leadership, budget and finance issues, effective communications, and more! Use this to get up to speed on key preK-12 topics and issues and share information with staffers. 416 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal
- The Help Group, Valley Glen, CA
- High School Principal
- Notre Dame Academy, Hingham, MA
- FLOSSMOOR SCHOOL DISTRICT 161, Chicago Heights, IL
- Williamsburg-James City County Public Schools, Williamsburg, VA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Edina Public Schools, Edina, MN