Successful Strategies...Preparing a Successful Grant Proposal
- District Leadership
Alternative sources of funding are beneficial, and often necessary, to successfully meet the challenges education leaders are facing today. The good news is that grants are available to help you in your efforts. Before you submit your next grant proposal, make sure you know the Dos and Don'ts of successful proposal writing.
This ERS Successful Strategies publication walks you through the steps of creating your grant proposal--from writing the letter of inquiry to developing the budget and submitting your proposal. Real-life examples and tips from experienced proposal writers will help you and your staff understand the technical details of the application process. 44 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- TEACHERS NEEDED
- Polk County Schools, MULTIPLE LOCATIONS, FL
- Principal, Highland Springs High School
- Henrico County Public Schools, Henrico, VA
- Speech Language Pathologist (Pool Position)
- Cincinnati Public Schools, Cincinnati, OH
- ANTICIPATED SCIENCE TEACHER GRADES 6-8
- Paterson Public Schools, Paterson, NJ
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Pinellas County Schools, Largo, FL