Succeeding with English-Language Learners: Lessons Learned from the Great City Schools: A Report Summary
In Succeeding With English-Language Learners - Lessons Learned From the Great City Schools, the Council of the Great City Schools discusses findings from a study designed to identify district-level policies and strategies associated with improvements in English-Language Learner student achievement. This Informed Educator includes excerpts from the report. 10 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Officer
- Ford Foundation, New York, NY
- Olathe Public Schools USD 233, KS
- Deputy Executive Director
- National Assessment Governing Board, Washington, DC
- Senior Director, AP Digital Product Management
- The College Board, New York, NY
- DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY
- Austin Preparatory School, Reading, MA