Staffing Patterns in Public School Systems 2010
- Teaching Profession
Staffing Patterns in Public School Systems: Current Status and Trends, Update 2010, provides answers to some of the key questions asked by school leaders, policy makers, other school employees, business leaders, and community members about staffing patterns within U.S. public school systems. The report includes data on pupil and staff and teacher and staff ratios for individual positions and for aggregate categories of professional personnel.
Trend information on pupil and staff and teacher and staff ratios are also presented for the school years 1999 to 2010.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Allentown School District, PA
- Part-Time Teacher Teams Coach Bentley School in Salem, MA
- Teach Plus, Salem, MA
- Chief Technology Officer
- Marana Unified School District, Marana, AZ
- Director of Technology
- UCFSD, Kennett Square, PA
- Early Learning Coach
- City of Seattle, Seattle, WA