Sixteen Trends...Their Profound Impact on Our Future
- Education Policy and Trends
Seismic Shifts. Future Forces. Call them whatever you'd like. The Sixteen Trends revealed in this benchmark book will have a profound impact on our future. Noted futurist, educator, communicator, executive and leadership counsel, author, and international speaker Gary Marx makes the case for those trends and speculates on their implications for education and the whole of society. Supported by compelling research and observations, the trends address: aging, diversity, intellectual capital, technology, generations, education, personalization, human ingenuity, continuous improvement, ethics, planetary security, polarization, interdependence, personal meaning, poverty, and careers. 399 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- North Shore School District, Nassau County, NY
- Director, Governmental Relations
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, FL
- Special Education - LD/BD Self Contained
- International Leadership of Texas, Richardson, TX
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- EDUC-DEPUTY STATE SUPERINTENDENT
- Mississippi Department of Education, Jackson, MS