Sixteen Trends...Their Profound Impact on Our Future
- Education Policy and Trends
Seismic Shifts. Future Forces. Call them whatever you'd like. The Sixteen Trends revealed in this benchmark book will have a profound impact on our future. Noted futurist, educator, communicator, executive and leadership counsel, author, and international speaker Gary Marx makes the case for those trends and speculates on their implications for education and the whole of society. Supported by compelling research and observations, the trends address: aging, diversity, intellectual capital, technology, generations, education, personalization, human ingenuity, continuous improvement, ethics, planetary security, polarization, interdependence, personal meaning, poverty, and careers. 399 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Technology Officer
- Marana Unified School District, Marana, AZ
- Director of Technology
- UCFSD, Kennett Square, PA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Allentown School District, PA
- Early Learning Coach
- City of Seattle, Seattle, WA
- Part-Time Teacher Teams Coach Bentley School in Salem, MA
- Teach Plus, Salem, MA