Recruiting and Hiring Effective Teachers: A Behavior-Based Approach
- Teaching Profession
This "how-to" guide provides help in recruiting, hiring, and retaining high-quality teachers. The author outlines the hiring process step by step, from developing job advertisements through writing an offer of employment, and provides useful handouts of interview questions adaptable for all grade levels and subjects; assessment tools for initial paperwork, phone interviews, and onsite interviews; and information on illegal questions and topics to avoid during the interview process. This resource concludes with strategies for acclimating new teachers to the school and greater community and implementing new teacher induction programs. 146 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Boston, Massachusetts Public Schools Join Our Free Online STEM
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Birmingham, AL Public Schools Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fai
- Birmingham City Schools, Birmingham, AL
- Free Online K-12 STEM Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Milwaukee, Wisconsin SchoolsJoin Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Charlottesville, Virginia Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Albemarle County Public Schools, Charlottesville, VA