Promoting Learning through Student Self-Assessment
This Focus On addresses a key piece of an effective system for assessing student learning -- student self-assessment. Students who are taught to self-assess and routinely provided with opportunities to do so can be more actively engaged in their own learning.
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Sheboygan Area School District, Sheboygan, WI
- Teacher (Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten, 2017-18)
- The Primary School - new education & health model, East Palo Alto, CA
- School Superintendent
- Ichabod Crane Central School District, Valatie, NY
- Math Instructor
- Cassadaga Job Corps Academy, Cassadaga, NY
- Communications Associate
- National Center on Education and the Economy, DC