Project-Based Learning connects standards-based content to real-world scenarios through the use of projects to improve student achievement. By engaging students in authentic problems that do not have a predetermined solution, students learn both subject matter and critical 21st-century skills. This Focus On addresses what separates Project-Based Learning from traditional projects, its effects on student motivation, and advice and guidelines for effective Project-Based Learning implementation.
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Science Teacher
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Charter School, Boston, MA
- High School Principal (18-19 SY)
- Indianapolis Public Schools, Indianapolis, IN
- Superintendent of Schools
- South Butler County School District, Saxonburg, PA
- Chief Turnaround Officer (Georgia State Board of Education)
- National Association of State Boards of Education, Atlanta, GA
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY