Project-Based Learning connects standards-based content to real-world scenarios through the use of projects to improve student achievement. By engaging students in authentic problems that do not have a predetermined solution, students learn both subject matter and critical 21st-century skills. This Focus On addresses what separates Project-Based Learning from traditional projects, its effects on student motivation, and advice and guidelines for effective Project-Based Learning implementation.
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Professor Educational Law and Policy
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Special Services Director / School Psychologist
- SJISD, Friday Harbor, WA
- Director of Special Education and Student Services, PK-12
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Assistant Professor of Evaluation
- Boston College - Lynch School of Education, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Director of Communications and Community Relations
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR