Project-Based Learning connects standards-based content to real-world scenarios through the use of projects to improve student achievement. By engaging students in authentic problems that do not have a predetermined solution, students learn both subject matter and critical 21st-century skills. This Focus On addresses what separates Project-Based Learning from traditional projects, its effects on student motivation, and advice and guidelines for effective Project-Based Learning implementation.
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Spanish Immersion - Elementary
- Fox Chapel Area School District, Fox Chapel, PA
- Director – Office of Curriculum and Assessment
- Ohio Department of Education, Columbus, OH
- City of Cape Coral Charter School Authority, Cape Coral, FL
- Demo Account, AR
- Supervisor, Residency, Enrollment & International Admissions
- Montgomery County Public Schools, Rockville, MD