The Principal as Educator and Leader: Readings for Professional Development
- School Leaders
This collection draws from the best of the ERS Spectrum principalship literature over the past five years to provide K-12 principals with a guide to reflective practice. The resource provided here is distinctive in the way it addresses the dual roles of the principal--as instructional and managerial leader--in a format that is designed both for individual reflection and growth and for discussion in peer groups and mentoring support. Each article is followed by a series of questions designed for reflection and discussion, to assist principals, whether new or experienced, in examining their progress and goals in the evolving responsibility of leadership. 150 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Professor Educational Law and Policy
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Special Services Director / School Psychologist
- SJISD, Friday Harbor, WA
- Special Education Program Specialist
- TAESE/Utah State University, Utah State University, UT
- Director of Special Education and Student Services, PK-12
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Director of Communications and Community Relations
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR