The Principal as Educator and Leader: Readings for Professional Development
- School Leaders
This collection draws from the best of the ERS Spectrum principalship literature over the past five years to provide K-12 principals with a guide to reflective practice. The resource provided here is distinctive in the way it addresses the dual roles of the principal--as instructional and managerial leader--in a format that is designed both for individual reflection and growth and for discussion in peer groups and mentoring support. Each article is followed by a series of questions designed for reflection and discussion, to assist principals, whether new or experienced, in examining their progress and goals in the evolving responsibility of leadership. 150 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Practice Associate – K-12 Math
- The Education Trust, Washington, DC
- Principal, New High School in Bonita Springs, FL
- Lee County Schools, Bonita Springs, FL
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- North Shore School District, Nassau County, NY
- Transformation/Turnaround K8 School Principal
- Avant Garde Academy, Kissimmee, FL