The Principal as Educator and Leader: Readings for Professional Development
- School Leaders
This collection draws from the best of the ERS Spectrum principalship literature over the past five years to provide K-12 principals with a guide to reflective practice. The resource provided here is distinctive in the way it addresses the dual roles of the principal--as instructional and managerial leader--in a format that is designed both for individual reflection and growth and for discussion in peer groups and mentoring support. Each article is followed by a series of questions designed for reflection and discussion, to assist principals, whether new or experienced, in examining their progress and goals in the evolving responsibility of leadership. 150 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Online K-12 Job Fair for Teachers | Quincy School District
- Quincy School District, WA, Quincy, WA
- Online K-12 Job Fair for Teachers | Volusia County School District
- Volusia County School District, FL, DeLand, FL
- Online K-12 Job Fair for Teachers | District of Columbia Public Schools
- District of Columbia Public Schools, Washington, DC
- Online K-12 Job Fair for Teachers | Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, NV, Las Vegas, NV
- Online K-12 Job Fair for Teachers | Harlem Children's Zone
- Harlem Children's Zone, NY, New York, NY