Miles To Go ... Reflections on Mid-Course Corrections for Standards-Based Reform
- Education Policy and Trends
Miles To Go offers a series of carefully considered essays by policy experts on the standards movement and ways to more effectively translate standards theory into effective practice. 112 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- South Butler County School District, Saxonburg, PA
- High School Principal (18-19 SY)
- Indianapolis Public Schools, Indianapolis, IN
- Special Education ELA Teacher, Gr. 9-12 (SY17-18)
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston, MA
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- Chief Turnaround Officer (Georgia State Board of Education)
- National Association of State Boards of Education, Atlanta, GA