Living the Legacy: Education Week Marks the 50th Anniversary of the Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka Decision
- Education Policy and Trends
A five-part Education Week series explores the place of race in American education, 50 years after the U.S. Supreme Court's May 17, 1954, desegregation decision in Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka. “Brown at 50: The Unfulfilled Promise” featured reporting from five communities that illustrate current issues of race, ethnicity, and education. 102 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- Principal - Middle School
- School District of Lancaster, Lancaster, PA
- Middle School Language Arts
- St. Vrain Valley School District, Longmont, CO
- General Posting - Principal, High School 2017-18
- Virginia Beach City Public Schools, Virginia Beach, VA
- Principal - All Levels
- Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore, MD