Living the Legacy: Education Week Marks the 50th Anniversary of the Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka Decision
- Education Policy and Trends
A five-part Education Week series explores the place of race in American education, 50 years after the U.S. Supreme Court's May 17, 1954, desegregation decision in Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka. “Brown at 50: The Unfulfilled Promise” featured reporting from five communities that illustrate current issues of race, ethnicity, and education. 102 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA
- Area Superintendent
- ArlingtonISD, Arlington, TX
- Butler School District 53, Libertyville, IL
- High School Principal 12 Month Position
- School District of Osceola County, Florida, Multiple Locations