Lessons for a New Reality: Guidance for Superintendent/Teacher Organization Collaboration
- District Leadership
This book is written for those school superintendents and teacher organization presidents who wish to develop their skills at fostering collaborative relationships. This is meant, first and foremost, to be a set of criteria that may use to guide collaboration. The framework from Lessons for a New Reality can be used as a basis for discussion and reflection across the traditional lines of labor-management. 129 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Milwaukee, Wisconsin SchoolsJoin Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Charlottesville, Virginia Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Albemarle County Public Schools, Charlottesville, VA
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Birmingham, AL Public Schools Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fai
- Birmingham City Schools, Birmingham, AL
- Free Online K-12 STEM Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Seattle, Washington Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, WA