Small Learning Communities: Benefits and Planning Consideration
This Informed Educator examines the use of small learning communities to address the disadvantages of large, comprehensive schools in a cost-effective manner. The different types of small learning communities are described, and the research on both small schools and small learning communities is discussed. This publication also addresses the issues that should be addressed while planning and implementing small learning communities, including common mistakes and problems that may arise during the process. 16 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Seattle, Washington Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, WA
- Free Online K-12 STEM Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Milwaukee, Wisconsin SchoolsJoin Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Boston, Massachusetts Public Schools Join Our Free Online STEM
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Birmingham, AL Public Schools Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fai
- Birmingham City Schools, Birmingham, AL