Literacy Coaching: Working Effectively With Teachers
Literacy coaching is a technique for improving reading instruction that has been found effective in many schools. This Informed Educator explores the responsibilites of literacy coaches, the characteristics that make them effective, and ways of implementing a literacy coaching program successfully. Other critical considerations include the positive effects literacy coaching can have on schools and the importance of the relationship between literacy coaches and administrators. 16 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- FLOSSMOOR SCHOOL DISTRICT 161, Chicago Heights, IL
- Williamsburg-James City County Public Schools, Williamsburg, VA
- High School Principal
- Notre Dame Academy, Hingham, MA
- Ben Bronz Foundation, Inc. Executive Director
- NESDEC, W Hartford, CT
- Assistant Principal
- The Help Group, Valley Glen, CA