Literacy Coaching: Working Effectively With Teachers
Literacy coaching is a technique for improving reading instruction that has been found effective in many schools. This Informed Educator explores the responsibilites of literacy coaches, the characteristics that make them effective, and ways of implementing a literacy coaching program successfully. Other critical considerations include the positive effects literacy coaching can have on schools and the importance of the relationship between literacy coaches and administrators. 16 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- STEM Academy Engineering Teacher
- Lithia Springs High School, Lithia Springs, GA
- Early Learning Policy Specialist
- City of Seattle, Seattle, WA
- Head of School
- Rockwern Academy, OH
- Program Managers (Charter, Partner and New Schools)
- School District of Philadelphia, Phila, PA
- Chief Inclusion Officer
- Ithaca City School District, NY