Gaining Ground in the Middle School Grades: Why Some Schools Do Better
This Informed Educator draws content from several reports as well as a PowerPoint presentation that describes findings from a study conducted by EdSource and its research partners from Stanford University and the American Institutes for Research. The project - Gaining Ground in the Middle Grades: Why Some Schools Do Better - focused on identifying middle grades policies and practices that differentiate higher- from lower-performing schools. Although the study was conducted in California, the findings have important implications for middle grades education across the nation. 16 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY
- Austin Preparatory School, Reading, MA
- Program Officer
- Ford Foundation, New York, NY
- Senior Director, AP Digital Product Management
- The College Board, New York, NY
- Deputy Executive Director
- National Assessment Governing Board, Washington, DC
- Olathe Public Schools USD 233, KS