Gaining Ground in the Middle School Grades: Why Some Schools Do Better
This Informed Educator draws content from several reports as well as a PowerPoint presentation that describes findings from a study conducted by EdSource and its research partners from Stanford University and the American Institutes for Research. The project - Gaining Ground in the Middle Grades: Why Some Schools Do Better - focused on identifying middle grades policies and practices that differentiate higher- from lower-performing schools. Although the study was conducted in California, the findings have important implications for middle grades education across the nation. 16 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- Principal, New High School in Bonita Springs, FL
- Lee County Schools, Bonita Springs, FL
- Director of Academics
- The Connecting Link, Post Falls, ID
- Superintendent of Schools
- North Shore School District, Nassau County, NY
- Transformation/Turnaround K8 School Principal
- Avant Garde Academy, Kissimmee, FL