Gaining Ground in the Middle School Grades: Why Some Schools Do Better
This Informed Educator draws content from several reports as well as a PowerPoint presentation that describes findings from a study conducted by EdSource and its research partners from Stanford University and the American Institutes for Research. The project - Gaining Ground in the Middle Grades: Why Some Schools Do Better - focused on identifying middle grades policies and practices that differentiate higher- from lower-performing schools. Although the study was conducted in California, the findings have important implications for middle grades education across the nation. 16 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Martin De Porres, Rockaway Park, NY
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA
- Coordinator of Elementary STEM
- 251 S. Prince St. Lancaster PA 17603, Lancaster, PA
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- High School Principal - Walnut Hills High School
- School Exec Connect, Cincinnati, OH