Implementing the Findings of Research: Bridging the Gap Between Knowledge and Practice
- Using Data and Research
Making effective use of the findings of research has long been a problem for school leaders. Research has demonstrated the effectiveness of a number of programs, approaches, and techniques, but the gap between what we know and what we are able to implement is a persistent difficulty in the schools. However, the practice and science of implementation has emerged to more reliably and effectively bridge this gap. This book provides a guide to the conceptual and practical knowledge principals, superintendents, and other school leaders need to implement evidence-based educational innovations.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Williamsburg-James City County Public Schools, Williamsburg, VA
- High School Principal
- Notre Dame Academy, Hingham, MA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Edina Public Schools, Edina, MN
- Assistant Principal
- The Help Group, Valley Glen, CA
- Ben Bronz Foundation, Inc. Executive Director
- NESDEC, W Hartford, CT