Implementing the Findings of Research: Bridging the Gap Between Knowledge and Practice
- Using Data and Research
Making effective use of the findings of research has long been a problem for school leaders. Research has demonstrated the effectiveness of a number of programs, approaches, and techniques, but the gap between what we know and what we are able to implement is a persistent difficulty in the schools. However, the practice and science of implementation has emerged to more reliably and effectively bridge this gap. This book provides a guide to the conceptual and practical knowledge principals, superintendents, and other school leaders need to implement evidence-based educational innovations.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Transformation/Turnaround K8 School Principal
- Avant Garde Academy, Kissimmee, FL
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- Principal, New High School in Bonita Springs, FL
- Lee County Schools, Bonita Springs, FL
- Superintendent of Schools
- North Shore School District, Nassau County, NY
- Senior Practice Associate – K-12 Literacy
- The Education Trust, Washington, DC