How to Conduct Survey Research: A Guide for Schools
- Using Data and Research
This guide takes the mystery out of the process of conducting scientifically valid survey research. Designed for administrators at the school and district level who are responsible for obtaining survey data, this book walks the reader through each step of the survey process, including how to design a survey instrument, how to distribute the survey to maximize response rate, how to analyze and interpret the data, and how to present and publish the findings in ways to facilitate data-based decision making. Specific school-related examples are presented each step of the way. 145 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA