How to Conduct Survey Research: A Guide for Schools
- Using Data and Research
This guide takes the mystery out of the process of conducting scientifically valid survey research. Designed for administrators at the school and district level who are responsible for obtaining survey data, this book walks the reader through each step of the survey process, including how to design a survey instrument, how to distribute the survey to maximize response rate, how to analyze and interpret the data, and how to present and publish the findings in ways to facilitate data-based decision making. Specific school-related examples are presented each step of the way. 145 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Vice President for Education
- The Possible Project, Cambridge, MA
- Chief Financial and Operations Officer
- Norfolk Public Schools, Norfolk, VA
- Director of Operations, Buildings & Grounds
- Rutland South Supervisory Union, North Clarendon, VT
- Executive Principal of The Academies of Shakopee High School
- Shakopee Public Schools, Shakopee, MN
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT