How to Conduct Survey Research: A Guide for Schools
- Using Data and Research
This guide takes the mystery out of the process of conducting scientifically valid survey research. Designed for administrators at the school and district level who are responsible for obtaining survey data, this book walks the reader through each step of the survey process, including how to design a survey instrument, how to distribute the survey to maximize response rate, how to analyze and interpret the data, and how to present and publish the findings in ways to facilitate data-based decision making. Specific school-related examples are presented each step of the way. 145 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, Governmental Relations
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, FL
- Special Education - LD/BD Self Contained
- International Leadership of Texas, Richardson, TX
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- North Shore School District, Nassau County, NY
- Senior Practice Associate – K-12 Math
- The Education Trust, Washington, DC