Handbook of Research on Improving Student Achievement, Third Edition
- Using Data and Research
The newly updated report is an essential tool for school leaders and practitioners alike, and is the single most authoritative source for effective K-12 teaching and learning practices across the content areas. This one volume brings together in readable, concise language the authoritative research on effective classroom practices in all major disciplines currently taught in elementary and secondary schools: the arts, foreign language, health, language arts, physical education, mathematics, social studies, and science, as well as generic practices that apply across all disciplines. This third edition includes over 100 research-based classroom strategies, and features a new chapter that synthesizes the research on high-performing school districts. 258 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Principal
- State College Area School District, State College, PA
- K-12 Special Education Teacher
- Harlem Village Academies, New York, NY
- DIRECTOR OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT
- Boulder Valley School District, Boulder, CO
- Educational Services Director
- Foundation for Blind Children, Phoenix, AZ
- Middle/Upper School Math & Science Teachers
- Academy of the Sacred Heart, New Orleans, LA