Getting There from Here: School Board-Superintendent Collaboration: Creating a School Governance Team
- District Leadership
In communities nationwide, board-superintendent conflict is a factor that makes it difficult for public schools to reach a common goal of giving America's children the best education in the world. In this book, learn how board-superintendent collaboration is an essential ingredient to a school systems success.
$18, PDF only. Call Call 301-280-3100 to order.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Officer
- Ford Foundation, New York, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Allentown School District, PA
- Director, Risk Management and Insurance
- Pinellas County Schools, Largo, FL
- Deputy Executive Director
- National Assessment Governing Board, Washington, DC
- Senior Director, AP Digital Product Management
- The College Board, New York, NY