Every Child, Every Classroom, Every Day: School Leaders Who Are Making Equity a Reality
- School Leaders
This important book, edited by the co-directors of the prestigious Harvard Urban Superintendents Program (USP), explores the ways in which superintendents can make a difference in the lives of each child, every day, by being knowledgeable about and driven by what happens in the classroom. 320 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-8 Principal
- Amphitheater Public Schools, Tucsan, AZ
- Central Office Administrator/Assistant Superintendent
- Williamsburg-James City County School District, Williamsburg, VA
- School Director
- Menlo Park Academy, Cleveland, OH
- Middle School Math Teacher - Abu Dhabi Public Schools
- Teach Away Inc., Ab, United Arab Emirates
- Middle School Teacher(s)
- Howard University Public Charter Middle School of Mathematics and Science, Washington, DC