Engaging Everyone in Your School's Success: Your Role in School Public Relations
- District Leadership
Did you know that an effective public relations program can have a positive impact on student achievement? Public Relations is something that all schools and districts engage in; and every individual in a school district contributes to the public perception of the school system. This "how to" resource for school system employees discusses topics including: how to increase family involvement, how to engage the community, how to create a positive school culture, how to make your district one to which parents want to send their children, and how to make your school one in which teachers and support personnel are eager to work. 16 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- EDUC-DEPUTY STATE SUPERINTENDENT
- Mississippi Department of Education, Jackson, MS
- Special Education - LD/BD Self Contained
- International Leadership of Texas, Richardson, TX
- Director, Governmental Relations
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, FL
- Senior Practice Associate – K-12 Literacy
- The Education Trust, Washington, DC
- Director, University of Chicago Laboratory Schools
- University of Chicago, Chicago, IL