Effective Teaching in a Virtual Classroom
The trend toward virtual learning for K-12 students has witnessed explosive growth across the country. As enrollment in virtual classes continue to grow and blended classrooms in particular become more commonplace, teachers able to adapt skills originally used in traditional classrooms -as well as develop new ones-will be a critically needed resource. By learning more about the special characteristics of virtual education and effective virtual teachers, educators take an important first step toward building a strong teaching-learning connection in an on-line environment. This Focus On examines what it means for a teacher to "go virtual" and highlights the distinguishing characteristics and practices of effective virtual classroom teachers.
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Online K-12 Job Fair for Teachers | Harlem Children's Zone
- Harlem Children's Zone, NY, New York, NY
- Online K-12 Job Fair for Teachers | Quincy School District
- Quincy School District, WA, Quincy, WA
- Online K-12 Job Fair for Teachers | Duval County Public Schools
- Duval County Public Schools, FL, Jacksonville, FL
- Online K-12 Job Fair for Teachers | Volusia County School District
- Volusia County School District, FL, DeLand, FL
- Online K-12 Job Fair for Teachers | District of Columbia Public Schools
- District of Columbia Public Schools, Washington, DC