District Support for School Improvement: A Report Summary
In The District Leadership Challenge: Empowering Principals to Improve Teaching and Learning, the Southern Regional Education Board (SREB) uses the research base on effective schools as well as feedback from high school principals to address the issue of district support for school improvement. 10 pages.
The Informed Educator is an excerpt from the report.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Officer
- Ford Foundation, New York, NY
- Senior Director, AP Digital Product Management
- The College Board, New York, NY
- DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY
- Austin Preparatory School, Reading, MA
- Director, Risk Management and Insurance
- Pinellas County Schools, Largo, FL
- Superintendent of Schools
- Allentown School District, PA