District Support for School Improvement: A Report Summary
In The District Leadership Challenge: Empowering Principals to Improve Teaching and Learning, the Southern Regional Education Board (SREB) uses the research base on effective schools as well as feedback from high school principals to address the issue of district support for school improvement. 10 pages.
The Informed Educator is an excerpt from the report.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Coordinator of Elementary STEM
- 251 S. Prince St. Lancaster PA 17603, Lancaster, PA
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA
- High School Principal - Walnut Hills High School
- School Exec Connect, Cincinnati, OH
- Martin De Porres, Rockaway Park, NY
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations