What We Know About: Developing an Effective Substitute Teacher Program
- Teaching Profession
If you want to ensure a high-quality teacher in every classroom, every day, then you need to develop and implement an effective substitute teacher program.
This book tackles head on what has come to be widely known as the "substitute teacher problem"-the very real likelihood that on any given school day the teaching and learning process will be disrupted for both students and staff-for lack of enough qualified teachers. Identify ways to more effectively recruit, hire, train, and retain quality substitute teachers!
Bulk discount: Purchase 1-4 copies for $20 each, 5-9 copies for $17.50 each, or 10+ copies for $15 each (discount applied at checkout)
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Early Learning Policy Specialist
- City of Seattle, Seattle, WA
- STEM Academy Engineering Teacher
- Lithia Springs High School, Lithia Springs, GA
- Program Managers (Charter, Partner and New Schools)
- School District of Philadelphia, Phila, PA
- Chief Inclusion Officer
- Ithaca City School District, NY
- HEAD OF SCHOOL
- The Philadelphia School, Philadelphia, PA