What We Know About: Developing an Effective Substitute Teacher Program
- Teaching Profession
If you want to ensure a high-quality teacher in every classroom, every day, then you need to develop and implement an effective substitute teacher program.
This book tackles head on what has come to be widely known as the "substitute teacher problem"-the very real likelihood that on any given school day the teaching and learning process will be disrupted for both students and staff-for lack of enough qualified teachers. Identify ways to more effectively recruit, hire, train, and retain quality substitute teachers!
Bulk discount: Purchase 1-4 copies for $20 each, 5-9 copies for $17.50 each, or 10+ copies for $15 each (discount applied at checkout)
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Test Development Specialist
- Hawaii Department of Education, HI
- Director of Media Relations
- AIR, DC
- School Superintendent
- Ichabod Crane Central School District, Valatie, NY
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- Saint Louis Public School Principal Positions
- Saint Louis Public Schools, Saint Louis, MO