Data-Based Decision Making 2.0
- Using Data and Research
The second edition of this best-selling resource, part of the NAESP Essentials for Principals series, highlights the growing sophistication in the use of data by school leaders for instructional and programmatic decisions. The types of data discussed include classroom and large-scale assessments, early literacy testing, RTI data, observational data, and program evaluations. This analysis also addresses early warning indicators and the preconditions necessary for effective data use. A joint publication of ERS and NAESP. 148 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- Coordinator of Elementary STEM
- 251 S. Prince St. Lancaster PA 17603, Lancaster, PA
- Martin De Porres, Rockaway Park, NY
- School Principal
- Redd School, Houston, TX
- High School Principal - Walnut Hills High School
- School Exec Connect, Cincinnati, OH