Data-Based Decision Making 2.0
- Using Data and Research
The second edition of this best-selling resource, part of the NAESP Essentials for Principals series, highlights the growing sophistication in the use of data by school leaders for instructional and programmatic decisions. The types of data discussed include classroom and large-scale assessments, early literacy testing, RTI data, observational data, and program evaluations. This analysis also addresses early warning indicators and the preconditions necessary for effective data use. A joint publication of ERS and NAESP. 148 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education - LD/BD Self Contained
- International Leadership of Texas, Richardson, TX
- Director, Governmental Relations
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, FL
- Senior Practice Associate – K-12 Literacy
- The Education Trust, Washington, DC
- Director, University of Chicago Laboratory Schools
- University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY