Curriculum-Based Measurement: A Proven Tool to Increase Achievement
This Focus On discusses curriculum-based measurement (CBM), the most widely used research-based method for student progress monitoring, which is required in Response to Intervention (RTI) approaches. CBM is supported by nearly 30 years of empirical evidence of its effectiveness in monitoring student progress to increase achievement. Teachers administer short, standardized probes, chart the data, and modify instruction as needed. View Table of Contents.
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Middle School
- School District of Lancaster, Lancaster, PA
- Middle School Language Arts
- St. Vrain Valley School District, Longmont, CO
- Principal - All Levels
- Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore, MD
- General Posting - Principal, High School 2017-18
- Virginia Beach City Public Schools, Virginia Beach, VA
- TIRE 1st Grade Teacher
- Kanawha County Schools, Charleston, WV