What We Know About: Culture & Learning
- Curriculum and Instruction
This report examines the relationship between culture and learning and discusses how conflicts between the culture of one's home and that of the classroom can hinder the educational process for many students.
One more in the ever-popular What We Know About... series, the report reviews examples of culturally sensitive instructional practices, and describes the considerations that teachers and school administrators should take into account as they meet the needs of a student population that is growing ever more diverse.
Bulk discount: Purchase 1-4 copies for $20 each, 5-9 copies for $17.50 each, or 10+ copies for $15 each (discount applied at checkout)
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Officer
- Ford Foundation, New York, NY
- Senior Director, AP Digital Product Management
- The College Board, New York, NY
- Deputy Executive Director
- National Assessment Governing Board, Washington, DC
- Olathe Public Schools USD 233, KS
- DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY
- Austin Preparatory School, Reading, MA