Creating the Capacity for Change: How and Why Governors and Legislatures Are Opening a New-Schools Sector in Public Education
- Education Policy and Trends
Ted Kolderie writes that the current arrangement of K-12 public education is an obstacle to school and district improvement and that state leaders have an important role to play in shaping system-wide change. 112 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Supervisor, Residency, Enrollment & International Admissions
- Montgomery County Public Schools, Rockville, MD
- Superintendent (Part-Time)
- City of Fairfax Schools, Fairfax, VA
- Windermere Preparatory Academy, FL
- Director – Office of Curriculum and Assessment
- Ohio Department of Education, Columbus, OH
- Spanish Immersion - Elementary
- Fox Chapel Area School District, Fox Chapel, PA