Creating the Capacity for Change: How and Why Governors and Legislatures Are Opening a New-Schools Sector in Public Education
- Education Policy and Trends
Ted Kolderie writes that the current arrangement of K-12 public education is an obstacle to school and district improvement and that state leaders have an important role to play in shaping system-wide change. 112 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-8 Principal
- Amphitheater Public Schools, Tucsan, AZ
- Middle School Math Teacher - Abu Dhabi Public Schools
- Teach Away Inc., Ab, United Arab Emirates
- Middle School Teacher(s)
- Howard University Public Charter Middle School of Mathematics and Science, Washington, DC
- Central Office Administrator/Assistant Superintendent
- Williamsburg-James City County School District, Williamsburg, VA
- School Director
- Menlo Park Academy, Cleveland, OH