Creating the Capacity for Change: How and Why Governors and Legislatures Are Opening a New-Schools Sector in Public Education
- Education Policy and Trends
Ted Kolderie writes that the current arrangement of K-12 public education is an obstacle to school and district improvement and that state leaders have an important role to play in shaping system-wide change. 112 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Turnaround Officer (Georgia State Board of Education)
- National Association of State Boards of Education, Atlanta, GA
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- SLF Consulting, Fairfield, AL
- High School Principal (18-19 SY)
- Indianapolis Public Schools, Indianapolis, IN
- Elementary Science Teacher
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Charter School, Boston, MA