Educators, communities, and even state legislatures have acknowledged that we can no longer treat bullying as a natural rite of passage. There are strong legal implications for administrators and teachers who ignore bullying behavior. While many districts have increased awareness and ramped up anti-bullying efforts, it is still a problem in today's schools. This ERS Focus On addresses the rapidly changing landscape of cyberbullying and the challenges of supporting and defending students who are intimidated by others. Designed to be used by preK-12 educators for professional development, this Focus On will help teachers develop the skills to recognize, address and prevent bullying. View table of contents.
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Early Learning Policy Specialist
- City of Seattle, Seattle, WA
- Licensed Teachers 7-12 **Now Offering $2,000 sign-on Payment**
- Youth Villages, Bartlett, TN
- Chief of Human Resources Officer
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI
- Chief Inclusion Officer
- Ithaca City School District, NY