Building Bridges with the Press: A Guide for Educators
- District Leadership
Former Education Week reporter Julie Blair offers practical tips on how to work with the press to foster thoughtful coverage that best serves schools, communities, and journalists. 93 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, Governmental Relations
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, FL
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- North Shore School District, Nassau County, NY
- Senior Practice Associate – K-12 Literacy
- The Education Trust, Washington, DC
- Transformation/Turnaround K8 School Principal
- Avant Garde Academy, Kissimmee, FL