Building Bridges with the Press: A Guide for Educators
- District Leadership
Former Education Week reporter Julie Blair offers practical tips on how to work with the press to foster thoughtful coverage that best serves schools, communities, and journalists. 93 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Turnaround Officer (Georgia State Board of Education)
- National Association of State Boards of Education, Atlanta, GA
- Elementary Science Teacher
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Charter School, Boston, MA
- K-12 Teachers at DPSCD
- Detroit Public Schools Community District, Detroit, MI
- Special Education ELA Teacher, Gr. 9-12 (SY17-18)
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston, MA
- High School Principal (18-19 SY)
- Indianapolis Public Schools, Indianapolis, IN