Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 2 to 3 p.m. ET
Students who lag in achievement can sometimes be overlooked in schools that are otherwise high performing or above average. Two experts will answer questions on how schools can make sure that struggling students get the attention and resources they need to improve.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal
- The Help Group, Valley Glen, CA
- Williamsburg-James City County Public Schools, Williamsburg, VA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Edina Public Schools, Edina, MN
- Ben Bronz Foundation, Inc. Executive Director
- NESDEC, W Hartford, CT
- High School Principal
- Notre Dame Academy, Hingham, MA