Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 2 to 3 p.m. ET
A college-bound student with dyslexia and a parent-advocate take your questions about easing the transition for students with disabilities from high school to the real world.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Instructional Designer, Professional Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OR
- Director of the NEASC Commission on Public Schools
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc., MA
- Engineering & Robotics Instructor
- String Theory Schools, Philadelphia, PA
- SAGA TUTOR
- SAGA Innovations, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Tamalpais Union High School District, Larkspur, CA