Maximizing Innovation on Any Budget
Thursday, Feb. 26, 2015, 2 to 3 p.m. ET
Note: No special equipment other than Internet access is needed to participate in any of our text-based chats. Participants may begin submitting questions the morning of the chat.
Maximizing Innovation on Any BudgetThursday, Feb. 26, 2015, 2 to 3 p.m. ET
Being an innovator means “thinking big” and inspiring everyone in your district to do the same—even when your budget is $4,500 per student.
That’s what Linda Clark, who is superintendent of the West Ada, Idaho school district, does today. In fact, she’s been doing it for decades. Learn how her teachers acquire technology, and use it to engage students. And find out how Ms. Clark collaborates with other innovators in her role as leader of a district that is a founding member of The Digital Promise League of Innovative Schools.
This national coalition of leaders in 57 districts is dedicated to improving outcomes for students and solving K-12 school challenges with learning technology and education research. Sara Schapiro, the league’s director, will explain how the most forward-thinking schools innovate.
Linda Clark (@llclarkboise), superintendent, West Ada school district, Idaho (@westadaschools)
Sara Schapiro (@sschappy), director, Digital Promise League of Innovative Schools (@DigitalPromise)
Michele Molnar (@EdWeekMMolnar), staff writer, Education Week
All questions are screened by an edweek.org editor prior to posting. A question is not displayed until the moderator poses it to the guest(s). Due to the volume of questions received, we cannot guarantee that all questions will be answered, or answered in the order of submission. Guests and hosts may decline to answer any questions. Concise questions are strongly encouraged.
Please be sure to include your name when posting your question.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Birmingham, AL Public Schools Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fai
- Birmingham City Schools, Birmingham, AL
- Free Online K-12 STEM Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Milwaukee, Wisconsin SchoolsJoin Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Seattle, Washington Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, WA
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Boston, Massachusetts Public Schools Join Our Free Online STEM
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA