About this series: The federal government is betting nearly a billion dollars a year that using a more explicit and systematic approach to reading instruction will improve student achievement. In this two-part series researched over the past year, Education Week found that officials are putting their faith in a select group of scholars, a small body of research, and a handful of commercial products to get the job done.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School 8th Grade Science Teacher
- Dwight-Englewood School, Englewood, NJ
- School Educational Psychologist
- St Joseph's Instutition International, Singapore, Si, Singapore
- FLORIDA - Catholic High School
- Cardinal Mooney Catholic High School, Sarasota, FL
- Middle School Teachers - Math, Social Studies, ELA (SY16-17)
- Two Rivers Public Charter School, Washington, DC
- Postdoc fellow in education
- The Center for High Impact Philanthropy, The University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA