About this series: The federal government is betting nearly a billion dollars a year that using a more explicit and systematic approach to reading instruction will improve student achievement. In this two-part series researched over the past year, Education Week found that officials are putting their faith in a select group of scholars, a small body of research, and a handful of commercial products to get the job done.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- PRINCIPAL - CENTAURUS HIGH SCHOOL
- Boulder Valley School District, Lafayette, CO
- Regional Superintendent
- DeKalb County School District, Stone Mountain, GA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Binghamton City School District, Binghamton, NY
- Principal - Chappelow K-8 Arts School
- Weld County School District 6, Greeley, CO