About this series: The federal government is betting nearly a billion dollars a year that using a more explicit and systematic approach to reading instruction will improve student achievement. In this two-part series researched over the past year, Education Week found that officials are putting their faith in a select group of scholars, a small body of research, and a handful of commercial products to get the job done.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Administrative Assistant
- AERO HYDROLIC INC, Chicago Heights, IL
- Muddy Brook Principal
- Berkshire Hills Regional School District, Stockbridge, MA
- Superintendent - Talladega, AL
- Alabama Association of School Boards, Talladega, AL
- Director of Physical Education & Athletics
- Fallsburg Central School, Fallsburg, NY
- Amityville Union Free School District, Amityville, NY