About this series: The federal government is betting nearly a billion dollars a year that using a more explicit and systematic approach to reading instruction will improve student achievement. In this two-part series researched over the past year, Education Week found that officials are putting their faith in a select group of scholars, a small body of research, and a handful of commercial products to get the job done.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education - LD/BD Self Contained
- International Leadership of Texas, Richardson, TX
- Director, University of Chicago Laboratory Schools
- University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- EDUC-DEPUTY STATE SUPERINTENDENT
- Mississippi Department of Education, Jackson, MS
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- Senior Practice Associate – K-12 Literacy
- The Education Trust, Washington, DC