About this series: The federal government is betting nearly a billion dollars a year that using a more explicit and systematic approach to reading instruction will improve student achievement. In this two-part series researched over the past year, Education Week found that officials are putting their faith in a select group of scholars, a small body of research, and a handful of commercial products to get the job done.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Operations Manager, Alumni and Network Services
- The Broad Center, CA
- Head of School - Rindge Avenue Upper School
- Cambridge Public Schools, Cambridge, MA
- Chief Officer of Information and Instruction Technology
- Marana Unified School District, Marana, AZ
- Operations Associate, Alumni and Network Services
- The Broad Center, Multiple Locations
- Managing Director, Alumni and Network Services
- The Broad Center, Century City, CA