StoryCorps, a national non-profit oral history project, is recording, sharing, and preserving teachers' stories through its National Teachers Initiative, which launched September 19, 2011. StoryCorps, an Education Week content partner, hopes to call attention to the contributions teachers have made to this nation.
To hear more stories from the National Teachers Initiative, click here.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Minneapolis Public Schools
- Minneapolis Public Schools, Minneapolis, MN
- Instructional Specialist-Math
- Meridian Public Charter School, washington DC, DC
- Captain Shreve High School, Shreveport, LA
- Meridian Public Charter School, Washington, DC
- Director of Development/Grants
- Meridian Public Charter School, DC