StoryCorps, a national non-profit oral history project, is recording, sharing, and preserving teachers' stories through its National Teachers Initiative, which launched September 19, 2011. StoryCorps, an Education Week content partner, hopes to call attention to the contributions teachers have made to this nation.
To hear more stories from the National Teachers Initiative, click here.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Westport Public Schools, Westport, CT
- Chief Legal Officer & Deputy Superintendent of Instruction and Curriculum
- DeKalb County School District, DeKalb, GA
- Assistant Principal
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, DC
- Los Angeles Unified School District, Los Angeles, CA
- Associate Director, Research and Assessment
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), Alexandria, VA