StoryCorps, a national non-profit oral history project, is recording, sharing, and preserving teachers' stories through its National Teachers Initiative, which launched September 19, 2011. StoryCorps, an Education Week content partner, hopes to call attention to the contributions teachers have made to this nation.
To hear more stories from the National Teachers Initiative, click here.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Program Associate /Teacher Trainer, Los Angeles
- Facing History and Ourselves, Los Angeles, CA