StoryCorps, a national non-profit oral history project, is recording, sharing, and preserving teachers' stories through its National Teachers Initiative, which launched September 19, 2011. StoryCorps, an Education Week content partner, hopes to call attention to the contributions teachers have made to this nation.
To hear more stories from the National Teachers Initiative, click here.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA