StoryCorps, a national non-profit oral history project, is recording, sharing, and preserving teachers' stories through its National Teachers Initiative, which launched September 19, 2011. StoryCorps, an Education Week content partner, hopes to call attention to the contributions teachers have made to this nation.
To hear more stories from the National Teachers Initiative, click here.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Hubbard Woods Elementary School
- Winnetka Public Schools District 36, Winnetka, IL
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom
- Project Director, Center for Afterschool and Expanded Learning
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ
- Middle School Principal - Fox Lane Middle School
- Bedford Central School District, Mount Kisco, NY