This four-part series examines the movement to make education research more "usable" and explores some efforts to connect the worlds of research and practice.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Substitute Teacher - Alternative Education (Serving At-Risk Youth)
- Orange County Department of Education, Multiple Locations
- Lecturer - Educational Leadership Services
- Old Dominion University, VA
- Director, DoDEA Americas and Performance and Accountability
- Department of Defense Education Activity, Alexandria, VA
- School Psychologist / Learning Specialist
- The Yellin Center for Mind, Brain, and Education, Multiple Locations
- Principal - Tri Cities High School (Metro Atlanta)
- Fulton County Schools, East Point, GA