Links in Education Week: August 7, 2013
- "Rebuilding Communities: Education's Central Role in Mobilizing Community Reform" is by Say Yes to Education.
- "Fractions: The New Frontier for Theories of Numerical Development" is by Carnegie Mellon University.
- "Just the Right Mix: Identifying Potential Dropouts in Montgomery County Public Schools Using an Early Warning Indicators Approach" is by the Office of Shared Accountability for Montgomery County Public Schools.
- The Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers released a pricing guide for its common assessments in July. The Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium released its pricing guide in March.
- Read the email exchange Tony Bennett had with his staff regarding Christel House Academy and its grade from the state.
Vol. 32, Issue 37