Links in Education Week: January 11, 2012
- "Does Practice-Based Teacher Preparation Increase Student Achievement? Early Evidence from the Boston Teacher Residency" is by the Boston Plan for Excellence.
- "NextEd: Transforming Connecticut's Education System" is by the Connecticut Association of Public School Superintendents.
- Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers released its procurement document on Dec. 30, 2011.
- SMARTER Balanced Assessment Consortium issued proposal requests in both July 2011 and December 2011.
- "Access to Algebra I: The Effects of Online Mathematics for Grade 8 Students" is by the Regional Educational Laboratory Northeast and Islands.
Vol. 31, Issue 15